data-csrf="1711715143,5be81d93b08ba132a0e3b3bd79b035bd" Been awhile | As Real As It Gets

Been awhile

Painless

Administrator
Hey guys, as many of you know I was going through some medical stuff this year. I have had some ups and downs and I am not out of the woods yet but I seem to be healing at an amazing rate from what my doctors are saying. I am about 10 weeks out of treatment and my beard has come back (which they said most likely would not happen). I am in better shape now than I was before cancer, down to about 200 pounds from 230ish. Haven't been able to do to much shooting, did get the Barrett Creed ready for this year. Here lately I have just been banging away on my 1D MKIV taking pics of my daughters school and travel soccer teams. Missing out on an elk hunt that I wanted to try and go on this year but I am going to try and reschedule for next year. Anyway, not sure how everything is working on the site, I have been lurking but still trying to figure out the in and outs of this thing.

Regardless glad to be back and thank you to all who sent prayers and well wishes....

Reactions: Rolltide

Apr 3, 2010
Good news! Based on my elk season, soccer with your daughter sounds pretty good!

A

AldenSef

• Deleted by cwh
Show…
R

Rogerthalt

• Deleted by cwh
Show…