data-csrf="1711663294,654d1f573a01521f49b54bf7fffac01c" Buck Swattin' | As Real As It Gets

Buck Swattin'

ridgeline

Mar 22, 2009
australia
Dude' yes, 7-08AI/162Amax combo...

'Stick my biggest regret was forgetting to bring the G12 and only having my cell phone for pics...

ridgeline

Mar 22, 2009
australia
She's rightfully named "Sinister Sister" for good reason...(grin) Just a straight up fucking hammer... Hadn't shot it for a while as I have been messing around with other chambering's. Anywho poked a doe up close first morning and was packing it out, got to the last ridge before my truck and decided I need to send a couple, ranged a bambie goody patch sized rock at 890yds checked my DOPE dialled up 7.1mil with virtually no wind to contend, prone off the Harris and fisting, I sent two back to back hits whilst being able to call my own impacts. Shrugged on the pack grinning and thinking, yep! you really are a fucking sinister little bitch... Caught it on my video camera but got no idea how to load/export to the forum...

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I thought that one was a .243 AI and the red one was the 7mm...

Either way, I’ve always wanted to dupe that build. Always end up going a different direction though, maybe next time.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
What do you build next? Or are you there?...……………….
If you're talking to me...waiting on a barrel for another 8400. Going 7 SAUM this time.

Might have messed up and bought another 84L as well. Although they're my least favorite Montana by far, I might give one another shot. Can't help but think something on the .284 case might be a better fit in that tight mag.

Need to suck it up and just order a Manners and try a build like the above. I can't get over waiting almost a year on a stock though, when the Montana stock fits me very well, and I can have one tomorrow.

dakotagun

Jan 25, 2017
Shitsville
Shit, how do you know when you're there?

I have more rifles than I've ever had and still find myself after the right "go to" rifles. While we're on the topic, does anyone want be my sponsor to help me through this problem that I have?

I think I'm close to being there but I should try a fieldcraft and build a couple more rifles to be sure.

I need another mcm classic to match my 223AI and 243. Maybe a 7-08? I've only been talking about one for five years or so.

ridgeline

Mar 22, 2009
australia
What do you build next? Or are you there?...……………….
Hmmmmm !! I think the only thing better than having lotsa rifles, is having more rifles....
have added since the "sisters"
6x45 1-7"
6BR 1-7"
6.5 Creed 1-8"
280AI 1-8"
22 Creed' 1-7"
Shot the last two on the list for the first time yesterday. Moly slickin,' watching velocity/pressure. I was treading lightly and came up shy of the mark but purty close...
The 22 Creed' is soooooooooo gonna be a crowd pleaser......