data-csrf="1711725684,aaccff355fc8813e160ba7a1fb2831ee" Coming Soon | As Real As It Gets

Coming Soon

Painless

Administrator
All please note that in the very near future we will be upgrading the forums. I have purchased the required licenses to get this going and with the help of J-Hon and CWH we will get this thing back up to speed. Please bear with us as we might have some bumps along the way. I wanted to thank Chris and Jeremy for their help in moving this forward. Without them this would not have happened. That being said if they fuck it up blame them as I just wrote the checks.......grin

Painless

Administrator
Dave, Bill, Chris and Jeremy

I am talking to a company about migrating our current forum to another forum software. Looks like it is going to be somewhere between 500 and a 1000 bucks. I will go ahead and pay just hoping you guys might not mind helping me out on the financials.

Jeremy and Chris, once we have everything migrated I am going to need help setting up the new site, Jeremy I know you have some stuff going on so no rush. Chris you have any free time in the next few months that you could lend a hand if needed?

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
I have time, its just in bits and pieces. Shout with what you need as soon as you know and we'll get working on it. I'm pretty stupid regarding forum software (and in general) but I can follow simple directions.

I'm happy to toss a couple bucks at anybody that will take on data migration.