data-csrf="1713970767,6916d001ea23984543577d9126426659" Finally leaped....... | As Real As It Gets

Finally leaped.......

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'm assuming Virgins,for your fleet of 22-250 AI's?

Measure/weigh 'em and prove it to yourself...the shit is just simply fucking AMAZING.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The Piece is over,to load 88's for his Teeker 22-250. He goes to throwing shit in the tumbler and about a minute later,I told him..."You might wanna go check that". He'd set outside,so as to not listen to it and like it's being doing every day since I've been home,it POURED.

He walked in and said "it's" fine". I laughed,because I KNEW it wasn't. Might be a new technique for moly application?!?

Laughing!

The throats were within .005" of each other..................

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I'm curious to hear what you're running those in. You seem to have similar taste to mine...

Been thinking hard about tripping a .243 and .223 AI and grabbing a donor to send to Shaen and just running a trio of Montana's for everything.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
I'm already regretting 'horn getting my 22-250AI . I think once the Christmas blues are over I'm going to do a 22 creed either by rechambering a FC or a Montana rebarrel.

raghornjp

May 4, 2010
A whole nuther country
I'm curious to hear what you're running those in. You seem to have similar taste to mine...

Been thinking hard about tripping a .243 and .223 AI and grabbing a donor to send to Shaen and just running a trio of Montana's for everything.
Yea, I made that choice several years ago
99% of the time I pick up my old green Montana (22/250AI) for just about everything
I told 'Stick the other day that I'm pretty sure I could sit that rifle out on the porch before daylight and it would be back before dark with a buck.
I LOVE that rifle!
Got two more just like it and finally made myself shoot a buck with one of them a couple days ago.
Kinda felt like I was cheating on old green...........grin

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I don't weigh anything,other than to find pressure on a new spout. From there,it's all micrometer settings on the thrower.

Keep headspace in mind and weigh your old brass,against the new...to get a feel for what pressure is going to do to you. Your old fireform loads will likely be fine,in the new ALMOST Improved Virgins.

The Buck Fucker just slid by and fucked me out of my old FoxPro and tried to leave with a 22 Grendel spout,while trying to sweet talk a trade on the Kimber Klassik Kreedmire.

Can't blame a guy for trying...............(grin)