data-csrf="1711697420,7a3d31dd9449d7da1551cd743964df2d" For Those Trying To Log-in/on................ | As Real As It Gets

For Those Trying To Log-in/on................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I've had lotsa phone calls,emails and contacts ask what THE fuck. I'm no Computer Guy(and can prove it)...but I couldn't use my old stuff and hard to start new,in regards to name/password.

I'm thinking there's more than a few who've tried,said "fuck it" and moved along.

The revamp(I simply changed spacing),might could be The Cure.

FYI...................

gbp

Sep 16, 2008
New Mexico
I never got a reply email to reset my password so hence the name change, now is says I'm waiting approval

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
I'll see if I can merge your logins. I think I did that once and it didn't cause much mayhem. Then you'll get "credit" for all your old posts too. Grin.

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
One thing I've noticed, - many people no longer use the email addy's that they first registered with. What then happens is that the email reset hits the old email, and is never seen.

Without being able to log in, you can't see what the email address is set to, let alone change it, so it becomes a catch-22....

I don't see a fix there, other than an admin changing the email for you.

ridgeline

Mar 22, 2009
australia
After ten years my old email addy was loooong gone ! sent J-Hon my new addy and he got me squared away, now I'm chooglin'.... Thanks Jeremy.

MontanaMan

Nov 28, 2007
No issues for me.................just a password reset & it was GTG.

Format is fine.............same as SH.

MM