Front stuffer season

Painless

Administrator
Staff member

hangunnr

Dec 12, 2007
NW Indiana
This is how I do it, there may be better ways.....

When you click your links above you’ll see three lines in the bottom corner of the image on the Image shack site. Click those lines then copy the “direct” link.

Come here and paste the link into your post. Add
after the link. Should work fine.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Nice buck!

I’m sitting here in a state park in a quota hunt, can see about 15 yards....terrible fog.

Was hoping to get one buck and two does while I’m here but I might bail in just a few.

Would love to see one this year close to that ones size! Congrats.

dawg6

Aug 5, 2014
dirty south
old school 700ML or one of the new ones? i ended up selling all my inlines except a white lightning, which was my favorite by far of the flock. it shoots just like a dirty .44 mag. real PIA to clean, but nothing works better than swiss BP in it.

Rolltide

Dec 15, 2007
Where I hunt in Virginia, there seems to be quite a few semi-automatic muzzleloaders...I need one of those...

dznnf7

Apr 30, 2016
I get an extra week+ of hunting by using the muzzleloader...but despite no issues mechanically and great accuracy, I still don't like it. It was an improvement over a 12 ga. slug gun but it's heavy, clunky, and a pain in the ass. Kimber 84 for the win.

hangunnr

Dec 12, 2007
NW Indiana
Our ML season grants me another 2 weeks of hunting. I actually look forward to this as it comes during December and is usually cold to very cold keeping the Fudds out of the woods.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Rolltide said:
Where I hunt in Virginia, there seems to be quite a few semi-automatic muzzleloaders...I need one of those...
Haha, I hear them too all the time here.

Either that or we got some boys that are DAMN fast at reloading.

Rolltide

Dec 15, 2007
Mine shoots great, I just don't like them... It gets me a few extra weekends to hunt, especially the week between Christmas and New Years.

So far though, it's been a bust...