data-csrf="1711632230,3ac1f0c6abd6f708085a8e50179cf075" Goatsack Productions (Finally with sound)....... | As Real As It Gets

Goatsack Productions (Finally with sound).......

Spike

Nov 18, 2007
Yeah, BOY!!!

Got it rolling on my dual monitor as I type!!!

Love the GSP!!!

Parish

Nov 18, 2007
Luhweezy-ana
Where did the "Goatsack" name come from?

Might it have had something to do with an unpleasant anatomy photo that was making the email rounds a few years ago?

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Glad to see you guys are figuring out the video angle. Might have to host on our web page somewhere?

Am sitting in SeaTac airport, waiting for the next leg...

kenaislayer

Nov 17, 2007
Naw I'm sure you've seen that compilation. There was some fat bastard losing a shoe in the mudflats wilst carrying a hind quarter. Also the drowning bear. Good shit but you have seen it.

Brother Bill

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Paradise, Alaska
jasonk said:
You could try http://www.huntingfootage.com/ not sure what their limits are.

Cool vid....but kind of sucks without sound, can't hear the banjos ;)
I uploaded the vid to that site yesterday, only took 24hours for the mods to delete it?!

Brother Bill

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Paradise, Alaska
He sent me an email saying it was a family site and he couldn't have middle fingers and the word "bitch" in the text....funny though, of the 7 or 8 comments I got they all gave it a rating of 9.5-10 on the scale and they loved it.

Oh well, thin skin I guess.........

Brother Bill

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Paradise, Alaska
His latest email exchange...

Me: Tried to PM you but your box is full, probably complaints about the video…..

I just can’t bring myself to edit real life, though I understand your position.

Please delete my account.
Regards,
Bill

His reply: Are you really that big of an ass that you say you understand my position, but you can't edit the video? Wow, your account will gladly be deleted if you have that kind of attitude.

I like this site more and more every day........grin

Angry Scotsman

Nov 18, 2007
Orygun
His loss, but what a prick. Your PM to him was very polite and to the point. His comments show that he's both clueless, and a DSMF that shouldn't be modding a website. There's a fairly common syndrome where a Mod begins to think he's God. It's veddy nice to not have that here.

Brother Bill

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Paradise, Alaska
Me: No attitude, I simply don’t want to edit what I consider to be real life out of my videos. You don’t want to have that on your site. I understand your position, guess you don’t understand mine.

Him: Well, out of 40 thousand members, you are the first to to take this position. So sorry if I don't understand.

Pat yourself on the back, just be careful not to knock the chip off your shoulder.

Me: I can pat myself on the back every day, if only because I know how to live life and not hit the edit button. Of those 40,000 members, you think none of them have used the word “bitch” or given a buddy the finger in hunting camp? Perhaps rather than fearing the mass emails one could simply offer an area for folks to post video of how the real world spins…

Your site, your call. My video, my call.

Simple as that.

Cheers.

Makes me want to get our own video hosting site more and more. People actually pay that guy to host video...might be a niche out there.......

Oh well, was fun whilst it lasted.

tlfw

Nov 27, 2007
Texas
Proof I've stepped foot in Paradise. I know of what the good life tastes like...not hard to recongnize even for a DSMF.

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
That short vid took my 9hours to put together. It was painful, as I was green about the whole thing. Luckily, it was a slow day at work...grin.

Mark, that was a good week you were here for...

ironbender

Nov 19, 2007
North of 60*
His reply: Are you really that big of an ass that you say you understand my position, but you can't edit the video?
I'd have had to say " uh,....yup!"
:)
I'm really enjoying all these videos! great job!

G

sound is fine here, well thats unless ya get too close to Larry as he squeezes off a round or 2.....nice video, thought for sure BigStick was gonna bust his ass in that mud.

Jiffy

Jan 29, 2008
Nodak
You guys had pretty decent dispersion in your staggered column while crossing that river. (laughin)

tlfw

Nov 27, 2007
Texas
Don't balme Alaskans for my fat ass...I'm from Texas. Blame the Mexicans...I can't say no to Tex-Mex. I need theropy.