data-csrf="1711708772,6b1371c077532fcde6f5992ea403e5ec" Got the call today | As Real As It Gets

Got the call today

Driftin'

Nov 16, 2009
Offshore
Painless said:
already cut a fletching and busted a nock in less than 20 shots. this fucking thing is amazing....Blake
Need to shoot farther than your 10 yard pin. *grin*

Watched some vids on the Heli m. Makes my Mathews Legacy look dated. Lookin' forward to your forthcoming grip & grin pixels....

Painless

Administrator
snowing pretty good here but got out and shot for a while. Have to wait a few days to get past 20 yards. Need another target that i can hit at 60 yards to site in the HHA. I will get some pics up soon.

Been working on the picture gallery this morning and haven't gotten it to work yet, but I will keep trying....grin

Driftin'

Nov 16, 2009
Offshore
Painless said:
Have to wait a few days to get past 20 yards. Need another target that i can hit at 60 yards to site in the HHA.
Picking tapes on an HHA OLU? I wouldn't be surprised if'n one had to go from 60 to 80 yards when choosing tapes for the Heli-m's.....

You go Edge on the Stokerized?

Sounds like a dandy setup, Blake. I remember the *golly-gee-whiz* moment when I shot my Legacy for the first time. Imagine the same thing happened to you, +P....

dvdegeorge

Dec 7, 2007
Western NY
Thanks Blake, I rather like the wood grip maybe just acustom to them as I've been rolling with Mathews since way back with my MQ32

Prowler

Nov 17, 2007
Surrounded by Idiots in SW,PA
Blake, Mathews came out with an updated draw stop for the Heli-m and Creed. Gives a touch more valley/letoff I'm told.

I got one for my Creed and a buddies Heli-m. I'll see what it's like on his when he puts it on.