data-csrf="1713569598,6b2f85263bd98db4b70a84d5bd99a2e8" Hunting duds made in the U.S.A.? | As Real As It Gets

Hunting duds made in the U.S.A.?

Prowler

Nov 17, 2007
Surrounded by Idiots in SW,PA
I've spent some time lately looking for some new hunting duds that were made domestically here on U.S. soil. That, turned in to an almost impossible feat. My first thoughts were outfits like Kuiu, First lite, Sitka and Skre were made here due to the price tag....WRONG....

Companies like Filson, Day One, Sleeping Indian, Gray Wolf Woolens and Silent Predator mostly deal with wool but a few offer fleece aswell.

For the new style of material we have Go Wild Camo, Gulch Gear, Stick n Limbs and Sixsite. Which most of these seem geared towards hunting the western states with runnin n gunning and or stalking with a bow. Not so much for the typical stand hunting in the NE or the mid west which is most of my hunting.

I now sport the typical bs that is insulated gook made stuff and the wooltimate Cabelas stuff for the coldest weather. I guess I'm tired of getting decked out looking like Ralphie's brother in the Christmas story. Since most of my hunting is done with a bow in my hand anymore. Having restricted movement is not my most favorite thing with a bow.

I guess it's time to spend more than a few face cards on the USA made stuff as it seems the only route my mind will let me take. As for a few youtube things I've watched, Sixsite has some durable clothing and may be worth it. But gotta figure out the layering thing with sitting in a stand.

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
I’m not much of a camo guy, preferring earth tone stuff, and can tolerate plaids but I’m with you on wishing for some American made non cotton stuff.

John

tnv

Dec 25, 2007
TN
Not American but not AsiaPac either: