data-csrf="1711648619,2b394de5a8fecaacc29a3ae516ab7f02" Kydex Factory........... | As Real As It Gets

Kydex Factory...........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Built a bench last night out of 2x6's and treated 4x4's,so I'm thinking there will be a platform to work upon. Got a suplize call from the barge late yesterday and they said my shit was here...those I was told next week,last I checked a few days ago. Nice "problem" to have.

If I can set a fish rod aside,I'll fire it up tonight........................

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
I'd like to hear your thoughts after making some stuff, if it was worth the initial investment / time outlay. That's always been my holdup from getting into Kydex.... just seems like you can't throw a rock without hitting some guy who does Kydex, plastic stippling, and crappy cerakote (at least in CONUS).

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
It's certainly NOT a money "saving"or "making" deal for me...just Play Toy fun.

Can't quit fishing................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'm getting purty stocked up on Knecker Donors,just need a lull in the action,to set down rods,rifles and cameras...to bang some shit out. I nabbed dozens of Pixies.

Thinking most bases are covered,but will now more,once I go WFO.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Been sidetracked Castin' & Blastin' and haven't even unwrapped all the parcels. Steelheading is done,but will likely be strongarmed into more Bear Hunts...but hope to fire the 'Factory up and see what I can do.

It'll give you boys something to laugh at!...………………..(grin)