data-csrf="1713911385,febd157c81a5e7fd10b1594940bf66a7" Meeeow | As Real As It Gets

Meeeow

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I got some good shots today,despite the drab light.

Need to remember to peel the SD card,when I ship out.........................

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
If I knew how to work my phone worth a fuck, I would have had some fair to middlin' video. As is, I was recording when I thought I wasn't, so I got lots of good video running all over the house as this feller keyed in on the chicken coop.

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Those things might as well be our state mascot (KY), but I've never actually gotten to see one alive in the wild.

Those pics look really close... were you inside when you snapped them?

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
We have seen 4 at the house now, but this is the first one I've ever seen in the summer. They are pretty cool critters. Not as skittish as I would have thought.

The wife saw it walking up the driveway, and I started taking pictures. I went out on the back deck and could just see his back half sticking out. Held the phone over the railing and snapped a couple. Had no idea he was even looking up.

Didn't even try to pop him, although I would have been more motivated if he'd been wearing a coat.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Fog to the deck again this morning and haven't had any light at all,for the whole Hitch.

Planes are flying though,which keeps the troops happy.

My turn tomorrow....................

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
I'm hoping to trap a few this year - if all goes well I'll have a picture of a pissed off one on snow.