data-csrf="1713568408,0ae66825b16413c90aed67e11302d7ae" MeOptika's & SportOptics.com................. | As Real As It Gets

MeOptika's & SportOptics.com.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The 1-6x FFP K4 illuminated dot appealed,so I poked it in the cart. It's a Demo,that one cain't afford not to R&D,to see WTF.

Ouch!(grin)

Gave 'em a shout,mentioned that $112.88 struck me as a touch steep for Shipping and Shawn/Sean(sp?) concurred and said "let me look into that",after I asked for USPS Priority and waited for him to tickle ivories. He said "I can do $20 bucks" and I said "you just sold a scope". Have never dealt with 'em before,but have heard good thangs and ain't ascared. Warm and fuzzy,thus far.

Not a recommendation(yet),but perhaps food for thought on your next purchase.

FYI................

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I've had great experience with Sport Optics on every purchase.

Several guys in my Facebook group speak highly of the Meopta's, but I haven't picked one up yet to see WTF...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
They just called to touch base,that I scored the last one,but wanted to be CLEAR that it was a Demo and if I was OK with that?

I told Shawn/Sean(sp?) "you sold it to the right guy,because I'm gonna USE it!"...he laughed and I thanked him for going the extra mile.

Warm/fuzzy here..................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Arrived and already miss parallax. The dot seems rather proud,but I need to measure it to see exactly WTF.

150+ MOA,from top to bottom,with .5 MOA "clicks" and 50 MOA per revolution. Both turrets "lock" into place,when pushed against body ala BUSHY LRTS/I's. No wrench needed to zero either turret. Adjustments are kinda spongy,but .5 MOA don't piss me off.

It don't rattle and that's a good fucking start!..................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Intellestingly,there are (4) sockets,into which you can index the Cat Tail. I'd of made 'em equidistant,through the zoom range,but that is not to be. I'm not a Cat Tail Guy,so away it goes and I'll use the integral Speed Bump instead,which is purty close to exactly half throttle(3x).

There are NO revolution indicators,for either ele or windage,though for most folks' purposes it'll be moot. 50 MOA is tough to fuck up. Cap in lockerd position.

Cap in unlocked (raised)position.

The reticle is CERTAINLY Daylight Bright. 6x here and on Ilumination setting #5 of 6. I REALLY like that every other "click" is OFF.

I've a hunch,it'll prolly even track and repeat,so a guy can do a leetle sumptin' with it.....................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Got sidetracked and haven't measured in the flesh,but Meopta is no good at citing accurate dimensions.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Shoulda filmed myself looking through it,for the first time.(grin)

A 5+ MOA/1.5 Mil "dot" should cover things alright.

Pun be intended................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Credit where due,after it wouldn't track for shit.

I sent it back and they were quick to jump through hoops,which suplized THE fuck outta me. Now as things unfolded,The Bat Flu got Invented and threw a wrench in the works,which I very much understand.

Loooonnnngggggggggg story short...I got confirmation today of a replacement being shipped in MRAD-2 RD and appreciate the follow up,during these fucked up times.

Hopes are it shines and USPS Tracking has it arriving next week,though we get "weather".(grin)

If it don't,I likely won't suffer in silence..................(grin)