data-csrf="1711625663,d9170ae45ffa412b9de310841755bd55" New fling ride | As Real As It Gets

New fling ride

Painless

Administrator
Headed out next week for a long overdue Spring Fling with the brothers and momma went and got me truck to celebrate. 2015 Tacoma Double cab 4WD. Kicker is she found the only one in TN that is standard shift, I love that woman. Will post some pics when I get time. Now I gotta start looking at new tires, a little lift in the front. Let me know where is the best place to start searching.

edgerat

Mar 4, 2011
Washington
I went with Goodyear Duratracs, wicked good in the snow, quiet enough, TireRack usually has some deal on them. Lift I did is the OME 884 springs, Total Chaos UCA (to correct the caster angle) and Icon add a leaf in the back. Get a hold of Dan at Wheeler's Offroad in Oregon, he can put together a package price for you :)

Painless

Administrator
edgerat said:
I went with Goodyear Duratracs, wicked good in the snow, quiet enough, TireRack usually has some deal on them. Lift I did is the OME 884 springs, Total Chaos UCA (to correct the caster angle) and Icon add a leaf in the back. Get a hold of Dan at Wheeler's Offroad in Oregon, he can put together a package price for you :)
How's the ride?

Horse1

Dec 31, 2007
In the vicinity of dandihood
I loved Duratracs on my last 1/2 ton. Great traction in snow/mud, handled well on pavement and weren't deafening. They sucked on my F250 though even in Load E, you couldn't ever predict when they were going to "set" in a corner.

Lawdwaz

Nov 25, 2008
Excuse my ignorance but what is the reason for taking off all the badges and decals?

athhud

Oct 21, 2008
AL
If they aren't cutting me a check to parade their logos, the stickers and badges get trashed.