data-csrf="1711664858,0ea9967bd5ba8c3b4a1693fea8f40dcd" So I guess I have to have a creedmore as well | As Real As It Gets

So I guess I have to have a creedmore as well

Oatmealsavage82

Nov 15, 2011
Alberta Canada
Had an action sitting around that I was trying to trip for ages when this stock and barrel showed up for a deal I couldn't pass on so said fuck it it's creedmore time.
Thinking she will be a peach. Rem 700, shilen 8 twist #2, McMillan rem hunter, PTG bottom metal.

Will update as I make progress.

RickF

Jun 4, 2008
East Kootenays, BC
Hah, you're the one that bought that stock and barrel so I didn't need to. I owe you one!

I quite like the McM Sporter stock.

Should be a sweet rifle.

Oatmealsavage82

Nov 15, 2011
Alberta Canada
yeah and when i got it i figured out why it was so cheap he fucked up the barrel channel and ordered it with the full length of the blanks cylinder. Going to have to fill the channel and paint the stock which sucks as i really dig the colour.

Horse1

Dec 31, 2007
In the vicinity of dandihood
Oatmealsavage82 said:
yeah and when i got it i figured out why it was so cheap he fucked up the barrel channel and ordered it with the full length of the blanks cylinder. Going to have to fill the channel and paint the stock which sucks as i really dig the colour.
Put some black dye in the bedding compound and fuck the paint.

TN deer hunter

Jul 30, 2011
I have one very similar
Rem. 700 SA
McMillan Classic McSwirly
Bartlein 2b 8" twist 3/4 shank finished at 24"
Threaded for suppressor
Timney Trigger set at 1.5#
Cerakoted Graphite Black
Bolt Ti-Fluted by Karl with a Campfire knob.

Oatmealsavage82

Nov 15, 2011
Alberta Canada
TN deer hunter said:
I have one very similar
Rem. 700 SA
McMillan Classic McSwirly
Bartlein 2b 8" twist 3/4 shank finished at 24"
Threaded for suppressor
Timney Trigger set at 1.5#
Cerakoted Graphite Black
Bolt Ti-Fluted by Karl with a Campfire knob.

Slick rig! Any idea on weight?

Rman

Jun 4, 2008
Calgary, Canada
Oatmealsavage82 said:
Jimmy will HAVE to have it!!!

R.

Pat85

Mar 8, 2015
Pa.
Was busting bottles at the 850 yard line with mine today. This one slings 123 a-maxes @ 2900

JIMMY 808

Oct 10, 2011
Rman said:
Oatmealsavage82 said:
Jimmy will HAVE to have it!!!

R.
A lot of effort for pop cans in the gravel pit?

Mario and Luigi are not impressed.

Oatmealsavage82

Nov 15, 2011
Alberta Canada
So I started on the action for this build yesterday. The action from the factory had zero primary extraction. So I trued it up and then repositioned the bolt handle.

JIMMY 808

Oct 10, 2011
It’s your own fault if you don’t hate yourself enough to do something about it.

Rman

Jun 4, 2008
Calgary, Canada
Don't go spoiling another rifle thread with your shitgun mumbo jumbo.
One mans pop cans in the gravel pit, are another mans clays at the club...
You know you'll have that Creedmire, and you know why.

R.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Have more than a few 223AI's that are FULL Fucking Choked and have proved it countless times on Movers.

Fucks with folks heads,when you swing an MTU contour steered with 10 Fixed X's and crush shit,that "can't" be done...at better than a fair pace.(grin)

Light Done Right,wearing less X's,takes connect percentages to a whole 'nother fucking level.

Seen it................(grin)

JIMMY 808

Oct 10, 2011
Easy to be the king of the gravel pit when no one is there, sort of like playing pool in the bar by yourself?

Impressing Neighbors, Seagulls or even others in the Subdivision with subtensions would give the impressions of greatness, with individual self-promotion staged photos of what apparently gets done loses the credibility with the lack of credible records and witnesses, competition...

Shooter71

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Oatmeal, how'd the rifle turn out? I'm still a few weeks out on a 6.5 creed reamer from jgs, went .293" and .125 freebore. I'm turning a friend's pushfeed M70 featherweight into a 21" Bart 2b midweight. For myself I can't decide if I should do a pacnor dupe on a Montana or a 2b-ish 700 build. I also have a mullerworks 6mm sitting here that I don't know what to do with. Maybe 6 creed so I only need a new bushing for the die. Too many options.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
JIMMY 808 said:
Easy to be the king of the gravel pit when no one is there, sort of like playing pool in the bar by yourself?

Impressing Neighbors, Seagulls or even others in the Subdivision with subtensions would give the impressions of greatness, with individual self-promotion staged photos of what apparently gets done loses the credibility with the lack of credible records and witnesses, competition...
Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Hint..............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Shooter71 said:
Oatmeal, how'd the rifle turn out? I'm still a few weeks out on a 6.5 creed reamer from jgs, went .293" and .125 freebore. I'm turning a friend's pushfeed M70 featherweight into a 21" Bart 2b midweight. For myself I can't decide if I should do a pacnor dupe on a Montana or a 2b-ish 700 build. I also have a mullerworks 6mm sitting here that I don't know what to do with. Maybe 6 creed so I only need a new bushing for the die. Too many options.
A SALAMI .200" throat wouldn't suck on a Winny...but as an All Arounder .125" of throat connects alotta dots.

Montucky by a mile,especially given the .125" route.............

Oatmealsavage82

Nov 15, 2011
Alberta Canada
Haven't gotten around to it yet been doing spring chores and some fencing. Have a 300wm build that's nearing completion. Hoping to get to it this week but fishing opens on Monday so if it's good the timeline may suffer hahaha

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'd reckon that someone will slip a 147 ELD into a HOG this coming pass.

Hell...might even be me..............(grin)