data-csrf="1711728149,39f9a042d4079e1d4ed24a8e8176ac90" Sonoran Broadheads | As Real As It Gets

Sonoran Broadheads

WGM

Nov 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm not really a bowhunter, but there are a few at our camp that rarely if ever pick up a rifle ... they have been thru a few different brands/models of broadheads, thought I don't think any have tried the Slick Trick yet ...

anyway, most of them are using the Sonoran 2 blade, and it seems to be working fantastically. It's a mechanical, but it starts with a 1" wide cutting length and when it opens it expands to about 1 3/4" ... The kills I've seen have been great results, and none have had any failures to fully open with them yet ...

My uncle/godfather shot a doe the other evening right thru the heart ... here's what it looked like.

just figured you guys might wanna know that if you ever feel like using a mechanical again, these Sonorans really seem to work well...

Witt

Dec 30, 2009
NE
Maybe they are different from the old sonorans somehow (I think the blades are a little better now), but I think they're about the exact same head and are called Swhackers now. They've been around for quite awhile, and can obviously kill shit.