data-csrf="1711655050,fa2376ff43ef4cace9de8d898c060a6c" targets? | As Real As It Gets

targets?

Painless

Administrator
What are you guys shooting, I have some extry money burning a hole in my pocket and me and Troyboy want to set up a mini archery 3D course in the back yard. Want to mix it up, so we are gonna get a block for dialing stuff in, but the rest is open to suggestion. Rinehart, Mckenzie? I know we want at least one of the dinosaurs from Rinehart. Thoughts?

Spencer SS

Dec 5, 2007
da Bayou state
Rinehart makes some good targets, durable with easy arrow removal. There are others out there that do really well too, but it's been years since we had our range, so I don't remember them.

P.S. Don't setup deer targets in woods inhabited by deer. You'll be picking up peices.

Painless

Administrator
That damn velociraptor is badass but I can buy 3 of the stegosaurus's for what that thing costs. We are thinking 2 deer, 1 stegosaurus, 1 speed goat, 1 bear, 1 turkey and a couple of blocks. Also going to set up an elevated platform to shoot from. The wife got a little pissed when I told her that, but she will get over it......grin