data-csrf="1714022528,88708b297002f1295d7579316bfefdbb" trigger for ar-15 build | As Real As It Gets

trigger for ar-15 build

Evo

Apr 30, 2019
i removed my Ruger 452 Elite which is a 4.5 2 stage trigger, it was good, i just wanted something lighter...

replaced it with a Geiselle G2S-E, which is a 3.5 pound 2 stage, first stage you hit the wall at 2.3 or so pounds, then it breaks at 1.2 pounds... absolutely love it...

the Ruger is definitely an upgrade over standard mil spec triggers, and i loved it as well, just wanted something a tad lighter, and i got the Geiselle for like 135 bux shipped so i couldnt pass on it...

if you want, ill sell you the Ruger trigger if interested in a 2 stage...

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
I felt one of those Triggertech Diamonds recently.... definitely the best I've ever used. The AR Gold was my previous favorite. The Elftmann is also supposedly up there, but I've never seen one in real life.

I think the stand alone cassette triggers are a good bit better on average, than the standard three piece deals.

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
I have one.... It's really similar to the cheap two stage Geiselle. It's not bad - I wouldn't prefer it over a Timney though. I've also re-sprung mine to get a lighter poundage which works pretty well, assuming you aren't shooting CCI 41's or other really hard primers.