data-csrf="1711630832,09255f407dab830b2466a2eb2ce63bfb" Trying to get the video shit figured | As Real As It Gets

Trying to get the video shit figured

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
Bear with me guys, trying to get this shit figured...

2 questions, did it work, and how was the resolution?

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc182/KodiakHntr2/?action=view&current=MOV02033.flv

RiverOtter

Dec 20, 2007
B.C.
Not to bad.

That fuckin snowshoe hare didn't stand a chance, once you locked in on him...........grin

pixarezzo

Dec 9, 2007
San Jose, CA
Visit site
What settings and software did you use to publish/render the video before you posted it? Framerate, resolution, dimensions, etc...

Also, I'm assuming there was no audio?

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
pixarezzo said:
What settings and software did you use to publish/render the video before you posted it? Framerate, resolution, dimensions, etc...

Also, I'm assuming there was no audio?
I have no idea.....That was from my sony cybershot digital camera, and a photobucket account...

Full audio on my end....Shit, that was half the fun there, listening to that fucker wind out at 9500RPM

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
Matt said:
Not bad, but what the hell were you driving? Tracked argo?
Yamaha Kodiak 450 with MudBugs...

The crust on the snow is pretty hard up here right now....As long as you have the nerve you can climb anything.

Video loses some of the steepness value, not to mention how much sidehill angle was there....When the camera was pointed straight up towards the sun thats because the bike was pointed straight up towards the sun.....Hill was about 70degrees....

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
That was the short vid...Haven't got the interesting stuff loaded yet. Although now that I've got the settings figured, I might could go run it again, and see if that improves the experience....

Miss the snow, want me to ship you some?

Mac84

Nov 20, 2007
lol. We had a good run on the snow. I hate the brown/mud between the white and the green.