data-csrf="1713553590,1594f086dfa005526c3f049eaca241f0" West Texas Spring | As Real As It Gets

West Texas Spring

bobnob

Jan 15, 2016
NSW, Australia
Very late autumn here. It’s green but feed is sparse because we have had a dry 12 months and a very hot and dry summer. And it’s continued warmer than usual.

Strange weather patterns the last seven or eight years in this part of the world but I’m still not sold on this whole global warming stuff!

geedubya

Jul 26, 2010
Pearland, Texas in the USof A
GW,

Isn’t your lease out around Hondo? Surprised to see a lion out there...

John
I am on the old Brisoe homestead ranch just below Reagan Wells, six miles in off Hwy 83. I do believe we have at least two cats operating in the area. Been getting game cam pix at this location and one about 1/4 mile away. Usually about every three months. One of my buds and I are going up around 6/5 and put up about 4 more game cams in this area to see if we can't get a better pattern. If so, may try to stake out a goat or slaughter one and hang him a ways off the ground. I'd luv to pop that guy! ya! GWB

ya!

GWB

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
I am on the old Brisoe homestead ranch just below Reagan Wells, six miles in off Hwy 83. I do believe we have at least two cats operating in the area. Been getting game cam pix at this location and one about 1/4 mile away. Usually about every three months. One of my buds and I are going up around 6/5 and put up about 4 more game cams in this area to see if we can't get a better pattern. If so, may try to stake out a goat or slaughter one and hang him a ways off the ground. I'd luv to pop that guy! ya! GWB

ya!

GWB
Very cool. Thanks.

John

Rogue

Oct 21, 2009
Jefferson State
Had a great time there in 14 with GW. He was a extremely gracious host to one of my pards and I on leave before heading to Astan... again.

Not the PNW, but hunting zoos is a great time! We might have put down a few drinks and pigs.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Temp reached 31 yesterday,winds remain brisk and there's no bugs. Only saw (2) lonely MuskOxeses and the usual stuff. Banged a few frames of a herd of (7) Shovelers balled up,but light is well beyond drab. Snow flurries all day.

Rooted to the ground this AM,with zero ceiling...……………...