data-csrf="1713540959,f320dd81db258414f5aa7e08468ad18e" what to do with a 10 bull barrel Mark II | As Real As It Gets

what to do with a 10 bull barrel Mark II

Painless

Administrator
Well guys I thought that I had figured out what I was going to do with my KMKB10 Mark II ruger. I first thought that I would chop 4"'s off the barrel and be done with it and that still might be an option, but the damn thing shoots crazy good as is. I know that I would carry it more with the barrel lopped off, but for what I have in this thing I could pick up a pac-lite and still come out cheaper than a new Stainless Mark III. But what do I do with the original upper, do I cut off some of it and go, do I sell it, do I leave it as is and put it back on the frame when I feel like toting the heavy sumbitch around?

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Sell it and put the money on a can.

My buddy got a can for his 22's, and I spent a couple weekends ago shooting with it. I must have one now. You think you can find trouble with a regular 22, wait until you shoot one with a suppressor. They are that much fun.

Paul H

Nov 19, 2007
Alaska
Visit site
I've never held onto guns I don't have a serious use for, no matter how good they shoot. Which is why I no longer have any contenders. Yeah they were accurate at the range, but couldn't be used offhand, and were a serious compromise over a rifle.

If you don't have a field use for it, sell it and get something you'll use.