data-csrf="1714611028,7fbacad1ab9984aa8691cee4029befc0" Chunk advice......... | As Real As It Gets

Chunk advice.........

Painless

Administrator
What would you guys do. I just ordered an A5 for a chunk build. I have two rifles that could go in that stock. I have a SS .223 VLS that resides in an M40AI takeoff and a VLS 22/250 that resides in a MCM Rem Hunter stock. I am not crazy about the Rem Hunter so I could let it go if need be. Both rifles will be sent to Kampfeld early next year for some more of his mojo and to be punched Ackley. The hunter is a nice stock but it pales in comparison to both the above mentioned stocks........Blake

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
Hey, I never know what the heck your doing....

Thought you might be building a 300 WM or something....

Painless

Administrator
I know and eventually I am going to put together a .308 to put in the M40A1, I hate the .308 but that is how it was issued and that is how it is gonna roll. So I will have another A5 later on down the road. I think I am gonna trip the Rem Hunter and put the 22/250 in the A5 for now.......Blake

Dave B

Nov 19, 2007
SE Washington
If that 223 is the SS one, it is a beaut and I should be kicked in the rear for selling it..... Put me in line for the hunter, I like it for a semi-hvy build.
I should put a order in for another McM.....

Will McM inlet a Sako Classic pattern for a 700?

Dave